Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Lights Will Guide You Home

(Vintage coat + bag + sunglasses/ Forever 21 Mary Janes / Aldo tights/ Vero Moda dress)
If I had the chance to travel back in time I would go to the 1920's. Ever since I was a kid I loved the music, art, and fashion from that era. It wasn't until last year that I started collecting garments inspired by this time and slowly incorporating them in my daily outfits. An example is the heels from the previous post, that I found in a second-hand store for only seven dollars. Seven dollars! I still don't know if they are actually from then ! 
Anyways a week ago I went to Winners where I found this flapper-like-dress from Vero Moda that I immediately fell in love with. It's one of those things in your wardrobe that can be literally be worn a thousand different ways. I decided to modernize it a bit here with my favourite sunglasses and these Mary Janes from Forever 21.

xx

No comments: