Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Perdida

 (H&M pants+jacket/Vintage hat+blouse+shoes+sunglasses)
A lot of massive changes are happening this following months. I am moving back to Lima in July so I have been feeling rather 'chaotic' lately, as well as lost. While my friends are starting university next year, I am starting this year instead because in Peru you can begin your post-secondary-studies when you are just 16 years old. I didn't know that till January, so that idea still feels surreal to me.I've been told my whole life that I will be graduating when I'm eighteen, then boom all of a sudden my future changes and I have to decide what career I will take by the next six months. While thinking about this, I also realized I need a change in myself and my life. I feel as if I haven't been able to express myself fully, especially in this blog. I want to post a variety of content in this little diary of mine which will increase once I start my new life in the big city.

Hope all of you are having a grrreat week! 
xx

2 comments:

Arina Nahya N Nafia said...

sucha stylish outfit! you look stunning<3 looking forward to your next post! mind to follow me back? :)


http://finalexpectation.blogspot.com/

Anne Ant said...

I like so much your style, it's so so beautifull! ~~