Thursday, March 28, 2013

Spring!





(Vintage blouse+bag+belt+necklace/Now is Style skirt/Sirens wedges)
This skirt from Now is Style is one of the most unique pieces in my wardrobe because it is literally a abstract work of art. I love the bubble shape and the texture of the fabric too because it is furry aswell as extremely soft. 

For the many who have asked me if these Lady Gaga-esque shoes are wearable...yes, yes they are, they are even more wearable than many of the ones I have with heels on. They do not only serves as shoes to walk in but they also make a great room decoration.

xx

3 comments:

Arina Nahya N Nafia said...

YOUR SHOEEEES OMG OMG<3



http://finalexpectation.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

oh my skirt this is absolutely amazing. couldnt agree more that its a piece of art, the shape and hem and floral print (and soft fuzzy texture) all make it so (and make me want it in my closet asap). I am obsessing over the way you paired it with a checkered button up and the belt really brings the look home. not to mention the heels you look perfect xo

http://myotherclosetiscouture.blogspot.com

Alessandra Mazzini said...

Great outfit!! The shoes and the skirt look awesome. Love it!

www.fashionindahat.com